• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where Did My $$,$$$ Balance In Dnf$ Go....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
989
Reaction score
118
The first few days I thought $20.78 or so after 5+ yrs was a bug while the system was converting DNF$ to the new credit balance in $ but I'm still showing that when I had $$,$$$ (like 20,000+) in DNF$ before the change, mostly banked. I see now that $20.78 does not mean 20,780 or so in the old DNF$, it looks like that's in fact just $20.78 now... o_O

Geez.... lol I was so looking fwd to changing my stupid username and using all those dnf$, and I never once used or redeemed any DNF$ since I started earning them. Looking at other members with high balances it would appear they all roughly have the same equivalent balance as before the upgrade

Any admins/mods can tell me where mine all went....? :( ... and how to get 'em back of course.... :cool:
 
Upvote 0
Agreed. I had loads in the virtual bank too.
 
I lost mine too.
 
same here. i had bought dnf$ at various occasions for 500+ USD. May be Adam can have a look at this issue.
 
I had like 27000 DNF the last time I looked and I was getting 110 or so interest on it per month.

Now no DNF at all :(
 
It could be the new Credit $ balance is just not being displayed within one's profile while the admins look into this..... :cool:
 
i lost +- usd $100 worth of dnf :(
 
Same here :) 27000 DNF would have been around 270 USD but not even seeing a single credit in the account.
 
So you guys know for sure now it's actually a 1 to 100 exchange ratio ? ie, if NetDevil had around 27,000 in DNF$ in the previous system and it's apparently $270 now in real money after the site conversion....?

As I recall I had approx 20,000+ (at least...) before the change, when I saw $20.78 the 1st time I logged in I thought it was a 1 to 1,000 conversion, then I saw older members who still seemed to have the same large balances :( ..... I like the 1 to 100 method better LMAO, so when balances appear in our profiles again I hope all get measured w/the same yardstick ...:D I was saving for soooo long to change my username which sucks....;)

... :) 27000 DNF would have been around 270 USD but not even seeing a single credit in the account...
 
Mine are all gone also. if it is the new Credit $ balance, where do I look for it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom