• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where do you keep your domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
19
Do you have your premium domains scattered about, or do you transfer them all to one registrar.
Should you have all your (good) eggs in one basket?
Who do you trust with your investment and who wouldn't you trust?
 
I have most names at dynadot mostly because I just like them the most. I usually keep names where they are when i buy them, most good ones are already regged at enom so I leave them there and transferring a good domain could bring errors like it falling in the wrong account.

I wouldnt trust a reseller. esp. those with google ads.
I wouldnt trust godaddy, just dont like em.
Wouldnt trust a site with a backend i cant figure out for the life of me.
 
Enom $6.95 reseller account and created subaccounts - generic, www projects, TM where I got C&D, TM without C&D blatant, TM soft etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom