• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where do you register .cm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellSwift

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Can someone please tell me a place that accepts paypal where I can register .cm
 
Are you sure? I seen a couple of .cm websites.
 
Yes I been buggin out lately because I had done some typo like domain.cm (common typo I bet) and it resolved! What is this about?

OK..I run Opera and I just tested it..all typo of .cm extension go to agoga.com. It happens in all my browsers..could it be Cox messing with DNS?
 
They will just steal your money.

Been there and done that.

crooks...
 
not really a shocker...even "legitimate" African business are thieves...why are they even allowed to connect to the rest of the world?
 
I tried a few years back and was rejected. It seems they require a local incorporation reflecting the same/similar name you are requesting to register.

Of course, they sold out for about a week when the $ was too good to refuse.
 
not really a shocker...even "legitimate" African business are thieves...why are they even allowed to connect to the rest of the world?

Wow, strong word of racism. I worked in Africa and have good friends. In every country you will find people which will screw you over for a dollar. This is in particular true for 3rd world countries, but that does not mean that everyone is a thieve!
 
Wow, strong word of racism. I worked in Africa and have good friends. In every country you will find people which will screw you over for a dollar. This is in particular true for 3rd world countries, but that does not mean that everyone is a thieve!

He did not mention anything about race, so its not a racism.
 
^
|

Alot of help. But looks a little to risky for me.
 
Camtel is not in charge of the domain registration anymore.
 
Nothing to do with the wildcarding. This was planed already along time ago.
 
snicksnack,

And how do you know that Camtel is no longer in charge of domain registration?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom