• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where Is Domains Fixed Price $100 Or Less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yru

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
388
Reaction score
15
Since the site was redesigned, I am not able to find the Fixed Price section for domains $100 or less.
 
Upvote 0
It went bye bye with GEO section, Numeric section, and I few more I think. Would be nice to have those sections back though.
 
It went bye bye with GEO section, Numeric section, and I few more I think. Would be nice to have those sections back though.

I'm surprised to hear that. I've always thought they've had way too many categories on here, but the $100 or Less category seemed to be one of the more relevant and active categories.
 
I think that both geo and numeric sales forums should have been kept.
:)
 
Last edited:
yea, because it would be more focused if people can just view the numerics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom