Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

where is gone my thread? or what's worng in its text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

as new Platinum subscriber, I've opened my first thread, but it vanished after a few minutes!

my thread wasn't a joke!

despite it's high price, it was about a real domain and its (high) price is exactly what I want to sell it

so, where my thread is gone?

or, maybe, I've made something wrong in the text?

was the deletion's reason due to the three links in my signature?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, get real. Your post had links to multiple sites to sell things other than than the domains stated. If you want a backlink, put it in your signature.

Domain Summit 2024

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude, get real. Your post had links to multiple sites to sell things other than than the domains stated. If you want a backlink, put it in your signature.

since I'm new here, can you (or an admin) explain me HOW must my thread be changed to reopen it without being deleted after a few minutes?

e.g.

- can I sell here my TheMostExpensiveDomainNameInTheUniverse.com and DomainsPriceWorldRecord.com + 16000001.com domains despite their (high) price?

- can I put a link to the websites of these domains on sale in the thread?

- can I put also a link to another place where I'm selling the same domains at the same price?

- was the deletion's reason the link to the myShop page where I sell other domains?

- if yes, can I reopen the thread without some (and which one?) or all these links?

thank you for answers and suggestions

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you freakin serious?

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
since I'm new here, can you (or an admin) explain me HOW must my thread be changed to reopen it without being deleted after a few minutes?

e.g.

- can I sell here my TheMostExpensiveDomainNameInTheUniverse.com and DomainsPriceWorldRecord.com + 16000001.com domains despite their (high) price?

- can I put a link to the websites of these domains on sale in the thread?

- can I put also a link to another place where I'm selling the same domains at the same price?

- was the deletion's reason the link to the myShop page where I sell other domains?

- if yes, can I reopen the thread without some (an which one?) or all these links?

I will defer that to the mods / admins.

I merely felt obligated to reply, as I am (at least one of) the people that reported your initial post as spam.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This idiot has been spamming forums as well, including leaving spam comments at DomainGang with this POS domain.

GTFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators