• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

where is login button ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainScoop.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
764
Reaction score
75
I cant locate the login button in google chrome, where it is??? are u updating the site??

I have to go to thread and click on reply and then thats how i log in.


please let me know if i cant see it
 
Upvote 0
I had the same problem. I just went to reply to thread. This took me to a page to join DNforum and had the login down a bit. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
 
Last edited:
I cant locate the login button in google chrome, where it is??? are u updating the site??

I have to go to thread and click on reply and then thats how i log in.


please let me know if i cant see it

Yep - same here - just spent a few minutes trying to find it and couldn't - had to do the same as you - reply to a thread to log in . I think it is most definitely broken.
 
yep same here .. I don't see login, my username and search box on the side.. when i click on today's post all the other
tabs disappear. such as private message, today's post etc etc..
 
Lucky i did not close the "logged in" tab on my iphone cause it seems impossible to log in on my pc since the log in field is gone?
 
earlier we used to get how many PM counter now even that is gone,

there is no logout button

come on guys test the site before you push to the live site :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom