• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where Is My Dnf $?

DN BROKER

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
5,697
Reaction score
235
Where is my DNF $$$$$$$$$? no one from DNF staff has posted any updates regarding the DNF Currency.
 
Upvote 0
I like an update by Chuck or Adam.....please inform them.
 
I spend money on purchasing DNF $$$$ and spend years being active to collect DNF.... where is it? If your going to remove it, at least have the courtesy to refund us our money.
 
DNF $ is worth something??!!

I dont know how much I have been giving away.
 
DNF$ is not FDIC insured. :D

I too have spent low $$$ on DNF, but I'm not requesting a refund from the owners of DNF as it was obtained through private trades. It's DNF's prerogative to remove the feature or keep it.

PS: We've all agreed to "Rules subject to change without notice." when becoming a member. I'm sure that this classifies them to write more into the section of "You may only have one account. Under no condition will membership payments be refunded in whole or part." since they can change at anytime without notice.
 
Could DNF pay me my $DNF DOLLARS! No one has contacted my since I request my substantial funds, three months ago! I've been mis-leaded by DNF and they have caused me offence by their silence and incompetence!
 
I have no idea why no response yet...maybe they haven't figured out what to do yet.

I have full faith in the end this issue will be corrected.
 
i think the dnf$ system was phased out when the old dnf website was changed into this one.
 
I purchased the DNF$ in excess for over $200, and they have been gone for 2 years and no updates.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
they were gone along with the old dnf. a year ago this month, upgrade was done spring 2014.
 
Back
Top Bottom