Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Where is the outrage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quite a few things have happened lately that just a few years ago would have caused a huge backlash and discussion. Now, it seems like organizations and government can do what they want, apathy has reached a level where nobody complains.

1) Despite a total failure to do anything new or protect customers from wrongdoing (Registerfly as an example), the price of all domains was hiked 50 cents each this weekend.

2) Despite a total failure to do anything new or cut operational costs, the US Postal Service is raising prices next weekend.

Event here in California, apathy level is through the roof. More examples:

1) A new law just passed guaranteeing illegal aliens a portion of taxpayer funded scholarships to Universities, even when they cannot legally get a job without committing felony identity theft.

2) A new law just passed guaranteeing that drivers who have never had a drivers license (primarily illegal aliens) who cause accidents or are arrested for crimes such as DUI will --NOT-- have their cars impounded. Legal citizens WILL have their cars impounded, and possibly seized by the state depending on the crime.

It's like everyone is completely asleep at the wheel.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registerfly... such crap.
The good old times.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where is the outrage anymore??

I think people are just getting burned out of complaining about all this stuff, and dont want to end up jumping out of windows or something.

But I am with you, so much just doesnt seem right or logical, or even legal. Its pitifull.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the average person to do to stop these things?

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why such apathy?

I would tell you...but I can't be bothered.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL @ Juniper. Are you actually complaining about "illegal aliens" getting more than they deserve? You feel cheated? Give me a break.

Of all the things you could choose to moan about in a thread, that list is what you came up with..

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about M-o-n-i-k-e-r raising prices more than the versign increase?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL @ Juniper. Are you actually complaining about "illegal aliens" getting more than they deserve? You feel cheated? Give me a break.

Of all the things you could choose to moan about in a thread, that list is what you came up with..

No country in the world has taken taxpayer money and used it to specifically reward criminals for their criminal behavior, while providing reduced benefits to legal citizens as part of the same program. None. This is a first, and a new low in US history.

The US is cutting back all areas of public safety (fire, police, prisons) and education, while corrupt politicians are creating new laws and special protections supporting over 20 million illegal aliens, many then them convicted felons. There is no question that Americans are "cheated", as you put it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's like everyone is completely asleep at the wheel.

maybe not sleeep, but so "caught-up" in their own personal issues that they have no energy left ... to fight "the bigger battle".

though all is not loss

there is only so much "a people" will take, before they rise up against injustice, oppression and inequality.

it's a cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators