• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where to Check Whois History

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
I want to check a domain's whois history.
Whois.sc charges $15 per month. It is a waste to just check 1-2 names.
Is there any place that are charging fee per domain lookup?
 
good questions, I was wondering the same
 
The best free bulk check I've used is Fabulous.com

No fee's, just have an account.
 
Try this one George. http://whois.ws/domain_archive-com/

But to be honest with you, Domaintools.com has the best and most accurate one and is worth the $15/month. All the other ones can not compare and miss alot of names. If you really need the info, go DT.
Good luck!
-James


I forgot, there is a 10 day free trial at DomainTools.com just cancel before the 10 days is over to not get charged. domaintools.com/products/trial.html

Hope that helps buddy!
 
Thanks for the link. I keyed in several domains,included parked.com in the link and no records were found. Not sure whois.ws doesn't have the records or the domains have no whois history.
I think if domaintools.com charge per name, More customers will give them a try.
 
Domaintools is the only useful place for this, simply because they have been doing it longer than anyone else = larger cache.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom