• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where to post !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanted

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm new here so I do not have any idea where to post such thing.

I developped a tool which scans all domains to be deleted in the next days and gives you back the current PageRank of those domain (with and without 'www.').

I wonder in which section should I give more infos about it ?

Regards,

wanted
 
It Generally would be here but i dont know if u can post there
 
Hi,

I'm new here so I do not have any idea where to post such thing.

I developped a tool which scans all domains to be deleted in the next days and gives you back the current PageRank of those domain (with and without 'www.').

I wonder in which section should I give more infos about it ?

Regards,

wanted

Hi

Is it a free tool you are offering or a "paid service"?

if the service is free, is it on a website?

paid services go in Advertising section
free services from your site go in Advertising section.

You can use the link supplied by "whitebark" above

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom