• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Where to reg .ca these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dn-101

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
16
Where to reg .ca these days?
 
namespro.ca is a great place.. low prices with a nice user interface for managing multiple domains and multiple registrants. Above all they're trustworthy and reply fast to support.

good luck.

Kevin
 
Where to reg .ca these days?

good question?

where? and what kind of rates for .ca

who carries .ca's

netfirms.ca
namespro.ca
sibername
myid.ca


any others?


thanks in advance

:yo:
 
I agree, namespro is the best.

The others are lower quality...and if you are planning to buy a lot of .ca's ..namespro is always willing to give decent discounts.
 
Thnx guys. I just need to get one or two - just to cover my butt with high-flying .com

And by the way - is there any foot traffic in .ca?
I was in Canada recently and observed a weird scene:
A simple intersection with 4 Stop signs. 1 car at each side. All of them are sitting and waiting for the Second coming which ain't coming.
I'm from NYC and scenes like this just me make jump out of my skin.
 
anyone care to share pricing info??? pm pleaseeee im looking for different .ca reg now

thanks

:yo:
 
I like 10dollar.ca and namespro.ca.
 
I've found namespro to be excellent.

MyID are thieves... don't deal with them.
 
good question?

where? and what kind of rates for .ca

who carries .ca's

netfirms.ca
namespro.ca
sibername
myid.ca


any others?


thanks in advance

:yo:

10dollar.ca is fine too. Domain control panel is outdated though.
 
I like domaisatcost.ca. I have most of my domains there but I'm seriously thinking of moving everything to myid.ca.
 
for anyone who wonders, namespro accepts paypal, and if your a valuable customer they will give you a discount code.
 
10dollar.ca is fine too. Domain control panel is outdated though.

I actually prefer 10dollar's C.P. the most, esp. the sorting feature by exp. date. etc., and the bulk features.
They also have an automated merge registrant feature, and automated transfers.
Namespro has the best support, and best volume pricing, but transfers are done manually.
 
NamesPro is where I put 100 per cent of my domains. I will not say anything negative about the other rars. I have been with most of them. Namespro has earned my business based on their excellent support, great interface and bulk rate. I think it is very, very important to have your domains with a rar that has an auto renewal in place...just in case you kick the bucket tomorrow. All those tbrs would auto renew for the family.
 
I agree, namespro is the best.

The others are lower quality...
I have used NamesPro.ca. They are okay. But to say the others are of "lower quality" is definitely a mis-statement. There are at least half a dozen registrars that are as good or even better in terms of userfriendliness and customer service.

And by the way - is there any foot traffic in .ca?
I was in Canada recently and observed a weird scene:
A simple intersection with 4 Stop signs. 1 car at each side. All of them are sitting and waiting for the Second coming which ain't coming.
I'm from NYC and scenes like this just me make jump out of my skin.
You should be happy that you just witnessed the nicer side of Canada.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom