Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Where to sell quality .ca domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright so no one is buying .ca on this forum any more. Not even top quality ones.

Any ideas where to sell them? I'm not looking for end user prices, just some reasonable on the reseller level.

Well, we are buying, just not at any price.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Other than listing here, and Sedo, Afternic, etc., and waiting to be contacted by potential end users, there is not much else you can do except take the time to reach out to potential end users.

I recently sold two .ca's to a realtor, a 'cityhomes' and 'cityrealestate' type combo for a small town, for a total price of $575. I contacted about 10 realtors in that area. Not a huge sale but better than you can usually do on the forums.

With any domain those are really your only options, list them everywhere, wait to be contacted, or start contacting potential users. That is how all my sales happen.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm also up to write out a respectable offer for a good .ca domain. Send me what you've got - maxwell@maxwell.me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators