• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Which logo is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a domain name that sweet, just keep it simple.
People are there for the books.
 
Nice domain name, I like #1 best but #3 would be nicer if it was blue. Tim
 
I like the more generic font in #4. #2 is ok if it was for a computer book store.
 
My answer depends on which motto you're going with. If you're going with "Dare to Compare" then definitely number 2. That's the only one "bold" enough to hold it up.

Number 4 definitely fits with its slogan - it feels more like some place I'd be likely to save money at.

So there you go. My favorite is still number 2. :)
 
I don't think any of these logos is good enough for that domain :)

But if I had to choose, probably 4
 
#1 is your best. It looks good and is the one that makes the domain the most recognizable to the consumer and hence more likely to return to the site.

*Whatever you pick, I'd recommend keeping "book" and "store" the same color. Makes it seem more like a single word and more easily remembered that way, imo.
 
I like #2 and #3. :-)
 
#1 will not look dated over the years. It has a nice timeless elegance to it and the contrasting colors are important for catching eyes (read that in a branding book somewhere). They are all nice now but if you go with #1 you won't be sorry in 10 years.
 
From the last two sets #2 has been my favorite in both.
 
I like the new #6 or the old #4 option 2. They are definately getting better :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom