Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Which Parking Companies Allow Negative/Disabled Keywords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a certain domain that is a generic but has an 'i' prefix. However the main generic is a large company/trademark so I want to avoid having any ads show up on my parked page that would fall within the same industry as said company, to avoid any issues.

After trying long and hard with optimization, it turns out I cannot do this at Sedo. here is the response I got from Sedo support:

If your domains are monetised (sic) by our Tier 1 Advertiser it is not possible to disable Related Links.
Keywords may be disabled as Related Links by our system for the following reasons
• An adult keyword was set as a related link on a non adult domain or vice versa
• A sensitive keyword was set as a related link on an adult domain

What other parking companies do you know that allow you to disable keywords or set negative keywords? Thanks!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ds

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its a shame because showing all the traffic on the Sedo for sale listing would add incentive for a buyer, which i won't get parking it elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

maybe i should have also asked, which companies allow you to set your own keywords? any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators