• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

which parking companies use yahoo feed besides parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Hi,

the title sais it all:)

Thanks,
Petros
 
TrafficZ (I think)
 
can anybody confirm this?

Any other companies?
 
Definitely NOT Sedo.
 
can anybody confirm this? Any other companies?

I believe Parked.com and Trafficz are the 2 main players who still use a Yahoo feed. Goldkey/ActiveAudience was also a big player with the Yahoo feed but they switched to a Google Feed about 1 month ago (and also declined big time for unknown reasons which I doubt was the fault of the feed provider).
 
Definitely NOT Sedo.

lol:)) If I ever get my hands on IHateSEDO.com I know where to sell it:D


I believe Parked.com and Trafficz are the 2 main players who still use a Yahoo feed. Goldkey/ActiveAudience was also a big player with the Yahoo feed but they switched to a Google Feed about 1 month ago (and also declined big time for unknown reasons which I doubt was the fault of the feed provider).

Thanks for the info trader. Goldkey started going down the drain a long time ago in my opinion...something is very wrong with that company...many members complaining about them and I too have bad experience with them from last year

So it's just parked and trafficz... ok thank you guys
 
...Goldkey started going down the drain a long time ago in my opinion...something is very wrong with that company...many members complaining about them...

I should have been suspect about if they had their act fully together or not because the very same day I started testing a large porfolio with them early March (which income ended up over a few days being about 85% less than other programs I had also used) I asked them who their feed provider was as I was curious but got a real weird response.

Why was it weird you ask, they amazingly told me sorry the name of the feed provider is secret because their contract says they are not permitted to reveal who it is. Here is the amazing part, that very same DAY at almost the exact same time of day they did a major press release (prepared well before I was told it is confidential) I found on the internet announcing they had switched to a new Google feed for the whole world to see (but would not tell me about it). How insane is that anyway!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom