• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Which registrar is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
A friend of a friend has a problem with his domain. I have not talked with him but they are using the wording "my domain is blocked."
I took a look at the whois is and saw something I didn't know about.
Take a look at the whois of reggnetwork.com.

Is MSN a registrar or what ?
Also, it seems he provided MSN name servers.
Is MSN providing web hosting as well !?

Sorry, if I'm late on news.
 
OOps, sorry, I'm so blind, so one mistery off.
Now what about the MSN dnsses ?
Is MSN giving web hosting ? I can't find nothing about it.
 
it seems something like MSN personal , not sure .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom