• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Which service catches domains from Register.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
I want to grab a domain that was registered at Register.com and is now in redemption period. Do domains that expire at Register go to any particular drop catching service? Thanks.
 
Most likely NameJet if it's an expired 'pre-release', or SnapNames if it gets in 'delete' status.
 
SnapNames gets the expiring domains from register.com as prerelease. But now it's too late since you said it's in redemption: any dropcatcher could catch it. You should place backorders with Snap and others. No guarantees though. Reberry might beat you.
 
OK, thanks for the info. Maybe if I stay in domaining for another 10 years, I'll learn something about the drop process. ;)
 
I got a Register-expired name through snapnames. Had to out bid the other guy. He finally gave up. The end resut- I paid the big bucks. Which I don't like.
 
SnapNames.com and NameJet.com is the most powerful systems to grab/snap expiring domains but there are so many others drop catching services.

Bye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom