• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Which website idea should I pursue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Well I have asked this on here before but I have narrowed my choices to three and would like everyone's opinion. I plan on pursuing them all in time but for now I would like you to choose which one you think would be most lucrative.

VGPros.com- This would be a game site of course but I'm not sure how I would tackle it exactly. I've though about a forum and I've thought about a money league.

BoredAdult.com- I would create a directory of adult sites with this one.

PrepFile.com(personal favorite)- I though about creating a website to help high school recruits with their highlight tapes and profiles that they send in to colleges, hence "PrepFile". I think it has a very catchy name. I also am majoring in Sports Management in college and play Div. 3 football here as well.

Just let me know which one you think has the most potential and exactly what you would do with it if it is differnet than what I am doing.
 
I would go with #3 but don't stop at sports. Think of any reason someone would want to send a tape or profile of themselves - jobs, family, vacation, etc. If you create some resources that can help people with this, say contact info for colleges so they can easily send their material, you would have something that no other site probably does. Recruits also need help applying for scholarships, and knowing what scholarships are out there. Good luck.

The first two options are nothing new, plus it seems like you have an interest in #3, and that will give you incentive to develop.
 
I agree. Hugegrowth says it all.
 
PrepFile.com

Good luck!!
 
#3 is a nice original concept... can't say that I've seen anything like that before.
 
Go with what you know, number 3...
 
prepfile. turn it into a "hot or not" type of thing-- which college prep looks like more of an idiot? you've got a hit on your hands.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom