Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

marketplaces Which website is best for selling?

This is a question pertaining to domain name marketplaces on where to buy or sell names such as NameLiquidate.com, Sedo, etc.

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to practice business, because I am new to business, I still have a lot of things I don't know. So I want to ask people what is the best website for selling, so I can put my item on it so I can get more customers. Thank you very much.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

there is no best "anything", in domains.... except "the best domains".
and every thing else, is related to acquiring them.

i suggest you do more reading about domaining in general and check out a few posts in Beginners Section.

don't proceed,
thinking this is an easy get-rich opportunity, and that there are plenty of buyers, just sitting around waiting to purchase your domains.

imo....

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

there is no best "anything", in domains.... except "the best domains".
and every thing else, is related to acquiring them.

i suggest you do more reading about domaining in general and check out a few posts in Beginners Section.

don't proceed,
thinking this is an easy get-rich opportunity, and that there are plenty of buyers, just sitting around waiting to purchase your domains.

imo....
Thanks for your sharing.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest you to list your Domain names on all marketplaces like EPIK, DAN, SEDO, Afternic.

When the question is which parking page would you use then I suggest you to use Epik customizable premium parking page best.

We never know where the buyer is and when they come to purchase in which marketplace.

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
I suggest you to list your Domain names on all marketplaces like EPIK, DAN, SEDO, Afternic.

When the question is which parking page would you use then I suggest you to use Epik customizable premium parking page best.

We never know where the buyer is and when they come to purchase in which marketplace.
Thanks you so much

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom