• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

which would you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
214
the(subject).net - or - (subject).cc

Examples (not real)...

TheRecordStore.net / RecordStore.cc
TheFlowerGarden.net / FlowerGarden.cc

For what it's worth, I expect all traffic to be directed by adsense and affiliate marketing. I don't anticipate, nor do I really care about, natural traffic.

I will probably register both, but I am not sure which one to set up the business on. The site will be selling a real service.

Which would you use?
 
It really doesn't matter if it's a good website worth bookmarking. However, the .net is easier to remember. But I'd aim for the .com and grab all major extensions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom