• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who am I bidding against ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
So often on TDNAM I am the second highest bidder - if I bid on about 15 names a week and only win 3 of them, I must be costing the other bidders (and making TDNAM) thousands of $s every week - literally!

It feels like there's only me and one other bidder in the majority of the names I go in for. I dont want to buy all those names - I have a budget, but I have to go in for more auctions because more often than not, I get out bid.

Any way of starting a 'buyers club' where we can 'divide' the names prior to the auction ?

If we decided there were 30 names worth going for, we could work out who wants which names, and the other members wouldn't bid on them.

Any thoughts ?
 
you ae most likely bidding against the owners who are bumping you anyhow.
 
oh , thought there was an open auction , sorry.
 
So often on TDNAM I am the second highest bidder - if I bid on about 15 names a week and only win 3 of them, I must be costing the other bidders (and making TDNAM) thousands of $s every week - literally!

It feels like there's only me and one other bidder in the majority of the names I go in for. I dont want to buy all those names - I have a budget, but I have to go in for more auctions because more often than not, I get out bid.

Any way of starting a 'buyers club' where we can 'divide' the names prior to the auction ?

If we decided there were 30 names worth going for, we could work out who wants which names, and the other members wouldn't bid on them.

Any thoughts ?

Ever heard of "whois"?
 
Knowing who bought it two weeks after the event (when the whois details get updated) won't do any good - these are expired names.

You said "It feels like there's only me and one other bidder in the majority of the names I go in for"
In fact , you may be outbid by a different bidder on each name
Why not find out the truth?
 
You said "It feels like there's only me and one other bidder in the majority of the names I go in for"
In fact , you may be outbid by a different bidder on each name
Why not find out the truth?

Fair point - I'll start keeping a record of the ones I get out bid on.
 
Fair point - I'll start keeping a record of the ones I get out bid on.

Did you bid on any of these names that were sold at TDNAM recently?
elitefotolog.net $904.00

musicansfreind.com $860.00

bubbletang.com $840.00

fastvotes.com $775.00

premiereseeds.com $755.00

pelemania.com $660.00

ipattern.com $656.00

al-shamela.com $654.00

dancinggals.com $615.00

sibgame.com $605.00

myspacelove.com $600.00

bigtattoos.com $594.00

tracysummers.com $554.00

alengha.com $540.00

victorianjewelryboxes.com $519.00

resonating.com $515.00

master6.com $510.00

matureteachers.net $505.00

gofeed.com $505.00

celebfashions.com $505.00

serviciosempresariales.com $505.00

heavensno.com $501.00

clickrecipes.com $480.00

pixeloodle.com $460.00

saraweddinghall.com $454.00

ineurope.com $452.00

orangecountytummytuck.com $446.00

protein-online.com $417.00

wholeloan.com $415.00

lolita-thumbs.com $415.00

tuscansquare.com $411.00

emoticone-gratuit.net $410.00

goodgiftideas.com $405.00

buceacolombia.org $405.00

sparking-ideas.com $395.00

blackbarbershop.com $385.00

bangrajan-sub.com $385.00

make-money-online-ideas.com $376.00

geoconnect.com $355.00

4realestatefinancing.com $347.00

tara-reid-topless.com $340.00

lilou-escort.com $336.00

gardeniaplaza.com $336.00

zaly.com $335.00

radioplusi.com $329.00

bf2006.com $320.00

zadilly.com $320.00

pharmacistconnect.com $320.00

mycables.com $315.00

stockmarketips.com $315.00

athbalklam.com $313.00

bc-fishingguides.com $306.00

privacyinc.com $305.00

osteoporosisdrug.com $305.00

restoringpictures.com $304.00

japanesegirlfriends.com $302.00

ultras12.com $302.00

dvdplatino.com $290.00

hemorrhoidstreatment.ws $286.00

toplessplanet.com $285.00

prooptics.com $280.00

campinfrance.com $275.00

thewelborn.com $274.00

fouracespokerroom.com $274.00

magznow.com $272.00

qmag.com $270.00

showusyourfeet.com $269.00

displaycentral.com $268.00

finecrystaljewelry.com $267.00

chetspitstop.com $266.00

globoclicks.com $265.00

topnotchtwinks.com $261.00

jobless-help.com $260.00

x513.com $254.00

bluetooth.tv $251.00

identitytheftvictim.com $250.00

safewire.com $235.00

dugy.com $228.00

edesignerhandbags.net $225.00

azoresspotters.net $224.00

melanie-brown.net $215.00

lazymusic.com $215.00

thebagel.org $200.00

christinacarterstop100.com $161.00

buyguitargear.com $137.00

pq1.org $135.00

givemepink4free.com $850.00

gntv.com $820.00

premiereseeds.com $755.00

wild-kitties.com $660.00

ipattern.com $656.00

al-shamela.com $654.00

turbo11.com $654.00

myspacelove.com $600.00

bigtattoos.com $594.00

tracysummers.com $554.00

avatarworld.com $522.00

resonating.com $515.00

master6.com $510.00

guardprivacy.com $510.00
Source www.namebio.com
 
I know what you mean here...I buy a few names there and get the feeling each time I am bidding against just one other person...Don't know what can really be done about it though.
 
Did you bid on any of these names that were sold at TDNAM recently?
elitefotolog.net $904.00

musicansfreind.com $860.00

bubbletang.com $840.00

fastvotes.com $775.00

premiereseeds.com $755.00

pelemania.com $660.00

ipattern.com $656.00

al-shamela.com $654.00

dancinggals.com $615.00

sibgame.com $605.00

myspacelove.com $600.00

bigtattoos.com $594.00

tracysummers.com $554.00

alengha.com $540.00

victorianjewelryboxes.com $519.00

resonating.com $515.00

master6.com $510.00

matureteachers.net $505.00

gofeed.com $505.00

celebfashions.com $505.00

serviciosempresariales.com $505.00

heavensno.com $501.00

clickrecipes.com $480.00

pixeloodle.com $460.00

saraweddinghall.com $454.00

ineurope.com $452.00

orangecountytummytuck.com $446.00

protein-online.com $417.00

wholeloan.com $415.00

lolita-thumbs.com $415.00

tuscansquare.com $411.00

emoticone-gratuit.net $410.00

goodgiftideas.com $405.00

buceacolombia.org $405.00

sparking-ideas.com $395.00

blackbarbershop.com $385.00

bangrajan-sub.com $385.00

make-money-online-ideas.com $376.00

geoconnect.com $355.00

4realestatefinancing.com $347.00

tara-reid-topless.com $340.00

lilou-escort.com $336.00

gardeniaplaza.com $336.00

zaly.com $335.00

radioplusi.com $329.00

bf2006.com $320.00

zadilly.com $320.00

pharmacistconnect.com $320.00

mycables.com $315.00

stockmarketips.com $315.00

athbalklam.com $313.00

bc-fishingguides.com $306.00

privacyinc.com $305.00

osteoporosisdrug.com $305.00

restoringpictures.com $304.00

japanesegirlfriends.com $302.00

ultras12.com $302.00

dvdplatino.com $290.00

hemorrhoidstreatment.ws $286.00

toplessplanet.com $285.00

prooptics.com $280.00

campinfrance.com $275.00

thewelborn.com $274.00

fouracespokerroom.com $274.00

magznow.com $272.00

qmag.com $270.00

showusyourfeet.com $269.00

displaycentral.com $268.00

finecrystaljewelry.com $267.00

chetspitstop.com $266.00

globoclicks.com $265.00

topnotchtwinks.com $261.00

jobless-help.com $260.00

x513.com $254.00

bluetooth.tv $251.00

identitytheftvictim.com $250.00

safewire.com $235.00

dugy.com $228.00

edesignerhandbags.net $225.00

azoresspotters.net $224.00

melanie-brown.net $215.00

lazymusic.com $215.00

thebagel.org $200.00

christinacarterstop100.com $161.00

buyguitargear.com $137.00

pq1.org $135.00

givemepink4free.com $850.00

gntv.com $820.00

premiereseeds.com $755.00

wild-kitties.com $660.00

ipattern.com $656.00

al-shamela.com $654.00

turbo11.com $654.00

myspacelove.com $600.00

bigtattoos.com $594.00

tracysummers.com $554.00

avatarworld.com $522.00

resonating.com $515.00

master6.com $510.00

guardprivacy.com $510.00
Source www.namebio.com


Yeah, 3 of the ones on the list - I'll keep an eye on the whois updating. Appreciate that Joe!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom