• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who do you recommend for Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskwizz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Dont know if I should be posting this here but I have had little response elsewhere. I have 10 sites which have all been very well SEO'd and obviously they now need to be submitted to link directories and good recip exchanges.
Does anybody know of any companies that do this on your behalf but without spamming the hell out of your sites?
I know you can google this and get companies but they all charge a small fortune. I dont mind paying for the service but without having to get a mortgage to cover it would be nice.
Thanks in advance, DW
 
nothing recieved yet? should it be instant?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom