• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who has the best web based email ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I need an easy web based email for my fiance's brother.
He shares his internet access and computer with his family and I think a web based email like excite or hotmail would allow him to keep a little privacy.
I could get "hisname".com but wouldn't he need something like outlook ?
and then anyone could read his email.
 
"Hisname.com" would look nicer, of course, but it would cost a little money and yes, he would have to use Outlook.
not true.
with Cpanel-based hosts, you can access your email via web as well.
 
Yahoo! Mail. I'm a huge fan.

Only 1 gig of space but pretty much all the features you would need while dealing with email. :)
 
not true.
with Cpanel-based hosts, you can access your email via web as well.
Yes, you're right, of course. My host offers web-based email access too, but I didn't think of it when making the post. :dizzy:

Runbox.com is good indeed and you might prefer it over a free webmail service, since they offer much mail and file storage and you can setup a "hisname.com" email address.
 
I've gone with yahoo,
Since he is so new to computers, I thought "yahoo" may not scare him.
Thank for all your suggestions. I will send them to him.
 
Yes! I win.

Tell me what I won, Bob. ;-)
 
Jonathan said:
Yes! I win.

Tell me what I won, Bob. ;-)

You win my heart and admiration.
Here is 1F$ for your troubles :typing:
 
Gmail for sure. I have Yahoo mail as well but I find that Google is being more innovative. I get a lot less spam there too.
 
Yes.. Gmail is best by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

the way it groups the reply emails has to be the best..

No more 500+ seperate emails just on one topic/email.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom