• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who offers the best, FREE stat service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I forward many names to sites I own.
The problem is, I do not have a stat counter that will tell me what URL the original traffic came from.
Does anyone know a good stat counter that will tell me referring URL's ?
I've already tried extreme tracking and google analytics, both do not offer referral URL's stats, unless I just can't find them.
Any help would be appreciated.
 
you need server side solution like AwStats or Webalizer.... custom logging formats and you're in
 
My hosting company is gratisDNS.de
Do you know if they offer Awstats.
I have used Awstats before and they work great.
Not every host/server has awstats, right?
 
If you are using a CMS then there are some good ones, especially for Joomla.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom