• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who owns DNForum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chidoug

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Who owns DNForum?
Fairly simple question. Who own DNForum.com?
 
No real complaints here. He was quick to post a reply and was up front, that I like

You'll have to excuse my sense of humor. Feeling a bit rambunctious this morning.
 
don't ireit as well?
 
the real question that nobody is asking is...

WHY?

Why ask who owns DNF?

GoPC
 
He asked because he wanted to know who to complain to beacuse his thread was closed.

-=DCG=-
You are correct.
I see that you are in Toronto, Canada but I am having a difficult time finding an actual street address
 
You are correct.
I see that you are in Toronto, Canada but I am having a difficult time finding an actual street address

Are you for real? Why do you want to know where he lives?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom