• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

whole town getting paid millions OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I think I own a rock on that town. Would I consider myself getting at least $100,000?
 
I doubt the figure quoted in the stoy one acre for $700k in 2005? Anybody living there want to comment?
 
3par said:
I doubt the figure quoted in the stoy one acre for $700k in 2005? Anybody living there want to comment?
That is totally skewed as far as I know. Perhaps they are referring to the rapid increase in price of strip real estate. A few years back it was $600k and acre, 1.5 yrs ago about $1-2m and recently $5m+?

Not sure on the specifics, I read about it in a magazine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom