• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who's the biggest Dog in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody mentioned my heroes - Nameking aka Laporte aka Chesteron (and many other names), Unasi etc ? ;)


I like domaindoorman/capitoldomains/wanglee myself. Whoever they are they have a lot of registrar credentials these days
 
I like domaindoorman/capitoldomains/wanglee myself. Whoever they are they have a lot of registrar credentials these days

They are a "Second league" after Nameking and Unasi (or maybe they are also them Unasi/Domaincar because they became too popular). Also there is Manilla industries etc. BTW today is dropping a lot of very good youtube typos - all are drops from Nameking. So they are dropping something which would be someones best domain ever :rockon:
 
saw OVT on these 3555 without 2500+ with, but they spell trouble in my books... check the whois history on youtobe.com then you'll figure it out ;)
 
saw OVT on these 3555 without 2500+ with, but they spell trouble in my books... check the whois history on youtobe.com then you'll figure it out ;)

The biggest trouble with youtube typos will be it will bring very low CPM
 
They are a "Second league" after Nameking and Unasi (or maybe they are also them Unasi/Domaincar because they became too popular). Also there is Manilla industries etc. BTW today is dropping a lot of very good youtube typos - all are drops from Nameking. So they are dropping something which would be someones best domain ever :rockon:


I count them using at least 40 different registrar credentials each day... not really second league IMHO. They are holding on to names and passing them beetween each registrar for a lot longer than before now too.
 
Wonder why the hell are they dropping those names.....
 
I think you are right. How much do you think each might go for?
 
i'm the biggest dog, and i'll bite your ass if you get too close!

ruff ruff........grrrrrrrrr

Simply hilarious. It's unanimous. Biggedon is the biggest dog of em all...
 
They are holding on to names and passing them beetween each registrar for a lot longer than before now too.

Noticed the same thing over the last month or so. Clogs my 'monitor' list for longer periods.
 
If you want some zone files parsed let me know. I do it frequently and can easily throw in a couple nameservers and parse the list in a few minutes for you if you are looking to see what names someone owns.
 
I count them using at least 40 different registrar credentials each day... not really second league IMHO. They are holding on to names and passing them beetween each registrar for a lot longer than before now too.

40 different registrar do you mean spread out among the names or 1 name gets swiched between registarrs? If so what's the purpose in that?
 
snapnames didn't even grab one of them...wonder who got those....

Clubdrop:
yatube.com
yautube.com
yoiutube.com
yooutube.com
youbtube.com
youbute.com
yourtube.net
yourtude.com
youthtube.com
youtobe.com
youtoube.com
youtubbe.com
youtubue.com
youytube.com
yoytube.com

Pool:
uyoutube.com
yontube.com
yootube.com
youbube.com
youitube.com
youpube.com
youtoub.com
youtrube.com
youtuve.com
youutube.com
 
If you want some zone files parsed let me know. I do it frequently and can easily throw in a couple nameservers and parse the list in a few minutes for you if you are looking to see what names someone owns.

That is nice of you JDK, thanks :yo:

Don't need it at this time. I have a feeling that it would be very hard to figure out for the reason that someone mentioned above, several of these companies are in "stealth mode" because some of their best domains are typo's and they don't want to appear to be deep pocket litigation targets.

NameMedia admits to have been in "stealth mode" until recently. I'm guessing NameMedia has less typo domains than the other big dogs.
 
Crazy - who bought those youtube typos for so much money ? It was 10~20 multiple of OVT (i.e. youtobe.com $40K), am I wrong about this traffic ? Maybe youtube typos does make money ?
 
Crazy - who bought those youtube typos for so much money ? It was 10~20 multiple of OVT (i.e. youtobe.com $40K), am I wrong about this traffic ? Maybe youtube typos does make money ?

saw you pulled out @ drop youtuve.com around $2K it was insane the price all of these closed (!)..

i'm very curious to see if youtube.com will take legal actions, I just hope we won't see a repeat of myspace.com typos and members scamming off each other :/
 
saw you pulled out @ drop youtuve.com around $2K it was insane the price all of these closed (!)..
i'm very curious to see if youtube.com will take legal actions, I just hope we won't see a repeat of myspace.com typos and members scamming off each other :/

I've bid only low, maybe it can make money with "funny videos" keyword. I think those youtube guys has now more worries how to do not loose huge money every month than fight for typos...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom