• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who's vaxis? Are they on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendychen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Who's vaxis? Are they on the forum?

They have won more than half of top domains at snapnames.com Anyone knows them?
 
kendychen said:
Who's vaxis? Are they on the forum?

They have won more than half of top domains at snapnames.com Anyone knows them?

I don't believe they "won" them, I think they paid dearly for them.

Knowing who Vaxis is, is top secret.

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
 
How to reach them? I have some great domains for sale.
 
kendychen said:
How to reach them? I have some great domains for sale.

1) Don't renew them.

2) Let them drop and go up for auction.

3) If they are truly great, they will bid.

or

PM me the names...
 
LMAO :cheeky:
 
they do seem to win most of the names...........:huh:
 
The rich get richer...
 
guile said:
The rich get richer...

as the poor waste their time posting threads. lol :-D

-Joe
 
nitronet said:
1) Don't renew them.

2) Let them drop and go up for auction.

3) If they are truly great, they will bid.

or

PM me the names...

I am just assuming you are he.
 
then you are assuming wrong.

From what I understand (which isn't much) VAXIS is vertical axis out of hong kong. All about the drops, not the buys...
 
I am vasoline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom