• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Why is there a llama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Just curious...why is there a llama icon? :llama:

Not that I have nothing against llamas or originating locale. Although one did spit on my wife one time.

Also, I would like to petition for the inclusion of the flag of the nation of Sardinia. This is a beautiful island paradise and I have several :grouphug: friends there.
 
The llama is the best icon, need there be a reason?! :p
Never used it myself... But wow, just look at it!!!
Its soo happy :)
 
But wow, just look at it!!!Its soo happy :)
I guess it is better to be a :llama: and running free than to be :deadhorse:

:wave:I WANT A FLAG FOR SARDINIA​
 
Sardines are smelly man......how do you move so much anyways, a different country every day? lol
 
Sardines are smelly man......how do you move so much anyways, a different country every day? lol
I've gone "under the cover" with you know who.:eek:
 
hahahahhaha tuna or catfish?
 
:bounce: :rofl: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
hahahahhaha tuna or catfish?
I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom