Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why was the "can we have the old layout back" thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems really disrespectful to me when dozens of members took the time and effort contribute to it, many of whom were long time members.

Funny to the see that the "The new DNforum is EXCELLENT" thread is very much alive and well, despite that thread having FAR fewer replies.

ImpactAdmin: In that thread (the one that was deleted) you posted "something will be done", to which I replied, two weeks later when nothing was done...

"Any idea what and when?"

I'm still very much interested to see your response to that question. Assuming you didn't mean something will be done, as in "we're going to silence anyone who doesn't like the new layout".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't find the topic either. Must have been moved to mod area.

Domain Summit 2024
I

impactadmin

ImpactAdmin: In that thread (the one that was deleted) you posted "something will be done", to which I replied, two weeks later when nothing was done...

"Any idea what and when?"

I'm still very much interested to see your response to that question. Assuming you didn't mean something will be done, as in "we're going to silence anyone who doesn't like the new layout".

Hi,

Yes I meant that. We are working on a different color scheme to offer as a choice to our valued members.

Thanks
Huseyin,

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Going slightly off-topic , could you please have a permanent link for iSpy ( http://www.dnforum.com/vaispy.php ) somewhere near the Quick Links as earlier. Though i have it bookmarked but sometimes still feel the need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom