• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

WidgetCorner.com or WidgetsCorner.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
Which do you think sounds better ?

I know all prefer non-plural forms. But this is not for the plural form, but for the posseive "'s".

So, if I have a site about Widget and Widgets, and I have

Widget Corner dot com

or

Widget's Corner dot com

Which sounds better ? (Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom