• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Wii Domains: WiiCpu.com, WiiPhilosophy.com, WiiDevice.com & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Offers wanted for the following easy to remember Wii names:

Wii6.com
Wii2008.COM
Nin10doWii.com (play on nintendo)
NIN10DOWII.COM
WiiDevice.COM
WiiPlayoffs.COM & WiiPlayoff.COM
WiiCraze.COM
WiiNut.COM
WiiPhilosophy.COM
WiiBattles.COM
WiiCPU.COM



Some of these words are found on their site. Just registered, so no stats or revenue. All parked at NameDrive and regged at Spaggle.
 
Those are some super names Tia... I especially like wiiBattles.com. I suggest you head over to http://www.wiinames.com and get them listed as I have mine.

:kev:
 
nitro4 said:
lol i can't wait till all the wii domains are valueless
Yes, but this is a sales thread. Not post-your-comments-thread.And I'm sure the Wii fans are worried about it --- all the way to the bank. :D. If anyone else would like to make comments like the above, PM me or express it to a friend. Anywho....

I just added:

Wii6.com
Wii2008.COM
Nin10doWii.com (play on nintendo)

to the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom