• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Will Ferrell thrives on new FunnyOrDie.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of the highest paid actors now.....20 million per movie
 
"Sequoia (the partnering venture capital firm) knows a thing or two about successful user-generated Web sites, having provided early rounds of funding to YouTube. The company also delivered venture capital for YouTube's parent, Google, as well as Yahoo! PayPal, and Meebo. Sequoia also was one of the first investors in Cisco Systems, Oracle and Apple."

http://adweek.com/aw/national/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003572462&imw=Y
 
i would soooooooooooooooo do will ferrell-
 
Yesterday, I picked up a couple of related domains and they are already receiving some respectable traffic.

FunnyOrDie.com could be the next big thing... ;)
 
I saw about a three minute clip last night on this. I am not sure if it is actually in the movie and not even sure what the source was...hillarious...http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/landing.html

Hit enter...look at top left and click on Will.

I am seriously assuming some of the dialogue is a voice over...dubbed.
 
Ok, so I picked up 6...

So far they have received 205 views and made me $1.41. Please note that they have only been parked for about 28 hours.

Total out of pocket expense: $60.78
 
I saw that landlord video yesterday and was wondering if they dubbed in the kids voice as well... looked pretty good if they did. Funny clip either way.
 
I saw that landlord video yesterday and was wondering if they dubbed in the kids voice as well... looked pretty good if they did. Funny clip either way.
I can not imagine it not being dubbed anticipating the outrage over teaching a child to cuss like that. I believe it was and done excellently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom