• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Willing to sell my portfolio because I need a laptop - Rawker.com, Halikan.com & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Howdy Everyone

I am selling off the rest of my portfolio because I desperately need to buy a laptop.

Here are my premium domains that I am asking offers for.

Halikan.com - My webdesign portfolio

Rawwr.com

Yeeehaw.net

Luhaan.com (means tearful in Tagalog)

Rawker.com (stats available, highly brandable)


Please PM offers or email them to yeeehaw (at) gmail.com

Willing to look at all offers.

Please look for my fixed price sales thread as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom