• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wills splits with Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fast 30 days Pred, good to see you back!
 
boo freakin whoo :)
 
WB Pred! Yeah shame about Wills and Kate. Maybe they both need a month off :smilewinkgrin:
 
I thought there were rumors of marriage?


I guess it serves me right for believing anything coming from the British press. Any press for that matter.
 
I thought there were rumors of marriage?


I guess it serves me right for believing anything coming from the British press. Any press for that matter.

I think we all believed an engagement was imminenent. Maybe marriage in a few years.
Wills is a nice guy, has a lot of his dads looks & peronality too, as well as his mums.
His dad had a beautiful young princess & chose a rough old dog in the form of Camilla, maybe Wills will leave his beautiful English rose in the form of Kate for a minger?
I mean even Edward married & he's gay!
 
I think we all believed an engagement was imminenent. Maybe marriage in a few years.
Wills is a nice guy, has a lot of his dads looks & peronality too, as well as his mums.
His dad had a beautiful young princess & chose a rough old dog in the form of Camilla, maybe Wills will leave his beautiful English rose in the form of Kate for a minger?
I mean even Edward married & he's gay!
LOL. I'm a staunch Royalist but I love a piss-take. Wills is gonna need a rug soon. He'll need a good tricho too. I never knew Teddy was gay?

Ever see that piccie of Camilla -cum- Charles? Take a look at one of my old sites and see if you can spot them both:

www.thesixmilliondollarcube.com

Don't buy pixels - it's dead :) Just click on the image of Charles on the horse while it rotates.
 
LOL. I'm a staunch Royalist but I love a piss-take. Wills is gonna need a rug soon. He'll need a good tricho too. I never knew Teddy was gay?

Ever see that piccie of Camilla -cum- Charles? Take a look at one of my old sites and see if you can spot them both:

www.thesixmilliondollarcube.com

Don't buy pixels - it's dead :) Just click on the image of Charles on the horse while it rotates.
What a HOOT!!! I knew she was a good for something...not sure what.

Sorry, Brits...but it's like a never ending frat prank where you go out to the bar and pick up the homeliest girl there...not that I have ever done it. Looks like Bill Clinton and P. Charles must have been Frat brothers when he was a Rhodes scholar.

Dirty trick...the rest of the gang forgot to tell them they won and the game is now over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom