• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Windows Hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Hi
Can anyone recommend a reliable windows hosting company ?

Thanks
Idan
 
I would recommend webair.com
 
:-D Linux has its benefits though.
 
If so, please detail them, rather than post opinions.
 
I won't start an argument, NG. Not after seeing your sig.

Have a good one.
 
Not wanting to argue either. Heh!

Linux is a good OS. no doubt. I have a Linux server I use too. But, I see a lot of people who have the opinion to go with Linux or anything else and the only reason they have is because its not Microsoft. I just wanted to see if that was the case here or if there was something I didn't know about. I sell Windows hosting mainly because its easier for the customers to maintain their site as most of them are pretty computer illiterate and since most use WinXP they are familiar with the OS and are able to do what they need without a lot of support. I also program in .NET primarily so its another reason to for me to have Windows servers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom