• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Windows Live Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyat11

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Im starting a thread for users to post invites they have to give to fellow domainers.



Ill start the first request

I want WLM. please pm me for invitation, my brother is a tester (no invites) and I want to beta test it now too.
 
I want an invite to Las Vegas with a nice hotel room comped for 2 weeks. Airfare is hopefully included.
 
Good one John :P
Not really
 
Good one John :P
Not really
 
I am looking for an invite.
 
Im out ATM but check ebay thats where I got min (shhh) I paid $1 HEHEHEHE
 
Im out ATM but check ebay thats where I got min (shhh) I paid $1 HEHEHEHE
 
i have 2 invites if anyone would like one, you can have it for free so long as you give your invites for free to others when you get them
Remember there's no such thing as a small act of
kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no
logical end.
 
good job stevey
 
both mine have gone now, soon as i have more i will let you all know

i've got a few more if anyone wants a free invite :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom