• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Women's translations...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum-NewsDNForum-News is verified member.

Level 6
The Originals
DNF Digi
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
4,278
Reaction score
1
WOMEN’S LANGUAGE TRANSLATED

Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

I’m sorry. = You’ll be sorry.

We need... = I want

It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.

Do what you want... = You’ll pay for this later.

We need to talk... = I need to complain

Sure...go ahead = I don’t want you to.

I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset, you moron!

You’re so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.

You’re certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about’

Do you love me’ = I’m going to ask for something expensive.

How much do you love me’ = I did something today you’re really not going to like.

I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.

Am I fat’ = Tell me I’m beautiful.

You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.

Are you listening to me!’ = Too late, you’re dead.

Was that the baby’ = Why don’t you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

Nothing = Everything

Nothing, really = It’s just that you’re such an idiot!
 
LOL, i agree, they are so damn true!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom