• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Words that end with 'tional'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
This may be a far out idea, but I just snapped up the domain:

tional.com

I did this for the possible sub-domain potential...such as:

Na.tional.com
Interna.tional.com
Emo.tional.com
Educa.tional.com
Nutri.tional.com
Func.tional.com
instruc.tional.com
inten.tional.com
ra.tional.com
recrea.tional.com

1) can you all think of other words that end in 'tional'
2) Is this a really a stupid idea...ie virtually no value with these sub domains.

I know there are a couple sites that have been wildly popular with this model.

Thanks for giving you opinions.
 
Develop it ... great idea !
 
Wow, I can't believe you registering this domain was inten.tional. I mean I could under if you were on pms (not privates messages guys) and got a little emo.tional and thought it was a ra.tional thing to do. I hope you buy domains for recrea.tional or educa.tional usage only because I personally can't envisage any func.tional applications for tional.com.


Just having some fun with you. Definitely develope it and throw some money behind it. Who knows. Who would have ever thought that del.icio.us would catch on and anyone would be able to rember it.
 
I don't know if it will make you a fortune but it is definately and idea worth running with, I just hope it is a sensa.tional success for you.

Good luck with it.
 
Yup, you have nothing to lose.... I recently acquired Caring.us with hope of creating a Caring type network using subdomains.

Senior.Caring.us
Adult.Caring.us
Keep.Caring.us
Home.Caring.us

you get the drift.... we never know till we try
 
Since you already got the domain...
Give it a shot, but, don't pour too much $ into it from the start :-)

Good luck with :-)

NameAlot.com said:
Wow, I can't believe you registering this domain was inten.tional. I mean I could under if you were on pms (not privates messages guys) and got a little emo.tional and thought it was a ra.tional thing to do. I hope you buy domains for recrea.tional or educa.tional usage only because I personally can't envisage any func.tional applications for tional.com.


Just having some fun with you. Definitely develope it and throw some money behind it. Who knows. Who would have ever thought that del.icio.us would catch on and anyone would be able to rember it.
LOL
You are really Sensa.tional:greenrazz:
 
Thanks for the sensa.tional.com word and for your feedback.
 
I think you were being irrational and perhaps should be institutional-ized.
 
excep.tional point jazzpetals.
 
tradi-tional
addi-tional
conven-tional
(un)constitu-tional
emo-tional
occupa-tional
multina-tional
direc-tional
frac-tional
 
Nice work Denny...tradi.tional.com is excellent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom