• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Works Every Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumBeam

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
3,837
Reaction score
0
Two married buddies are out drinking one night, when one turns to
the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do.
Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the
headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine
and coast into the garage. Take my shoes off before I go into the
house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick
my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing
sounds.

I ease into bed and my wife STILL Wakes Up, and Yells at me for
staying out so late!

His buddy looks at him and says "Well, you're obviously taking the
wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up
the steps, pee hard into the toilet water, then use the full flush,
throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into
bed, slap her on the a** and yell, WHO'S HORNY????!!!"
She acts like she's sound asleep.

It Works Every Time!
:smilewinkgrin:
 
you guys don't take shower at night?
 
Two married buddies are out drinking one night, when one turns to
the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do.
Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the
headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine
and coast into the garage. Take my shoes off before I go into the
house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick
my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing
sounds.

I ease into bed and my wife STILL Wakes Up, and Yells at me for
staying out so late!

His buddy looks at him and says "Well, you're obviously taking the
wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up
the steps, pee hard into the toilet water, then use the full flush,
throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into
bed, slap her on the a** and yell, WHO'S HORNY????!!!"
She acts like she's sound asleep.

It Works Every Time!
:smilewinkgrin:

LOL Nice one :smilewinkgrin:
 
LOL!

I needed that... thanks for the laugh.

GoPC
 
not always good idea if you've just shagged a bird & crawling back in bed :smilewinkgrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom