• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Worse Tech Support than Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRBHosting

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
RegisterFly can't even transfer me to its own management, nontheless its own supervisors. Sorry RF, but I say bullshit. If you don't want me talking to your superiors, TELL IT TO MY FACE!!! I have been waiting 4 months (that's right, FOUR months) to have this sorted out, and their time is up; I live 20 minutes from the call center.

Anybody want to join me there?

Jason (sorry for the rant).
 
I bet a bunch of people are quite pissed of at them right now...
 
That's no reason to, in essence, tell me to go f*ck myself.
 
i had a plm with them, but it was fixed within 2 days

the supervisors probably have way too many complaints to worry about
 
I spoke to Glenn, their COO...he fed me more BS than their tech support!
 
BS-Salesmen we like to call em. I hope you get everything worked out soon.
 
So sorry, Jason. Hard to believe anyone's customer service is worse than Dell...Sedo...GoDaddy...eNom...
 
Hard to believe, yes. True? Yes. Unfortunate? Yes. Did they have it coming? Yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom