• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Would you register or buy a TM domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking about Traffic Monetization domains, right ? :D

I understand that's how google is making money...
 
you already posted this in the Legal Section, no point in having two threads at the same time about exactly the same thing.
 
you already posted this in the Legal Section, no point in having two threads at the same time about exactly the same thing.

I just want to bring more discussion to the topic. :D
 
if you have some in mind, which are available, don't hesitate to pm them to me. I fI register them, I would pay you a profit share ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom