• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Would you sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
I have a question that for me was very clear till now, (that I won´t sell) but the life sometimes makes you think the things twice.

I would like to hear your opinion.

Let´s say you have the domain www.shop.com and you get a lot of traffic and revenue... You also build a this domain also a brand and his popular.

So the question is if you need to get funds to continue with some projects and you have also (undeveloped) www.shop.net would you sell it? If yes...at what price?:peep:
 
At what price? I dont even know your domain, how can I say? What I can say is sell shop.net, get the funds, and develop shop.com
 
We can only state a price if we know the domain.

I would not sell X.net if I had X.com though. I would rather sell them as a package or keep both for development.

Why allow anyone to get the .net and turn it into a competing website?
 
yes, i would sell it, but only for $XXX.49 or $xx.32
 
If you have a developed site on the .com, I would not sell any other extension of that domain I owned. Sell them as a package if you are going to sell, or don't sell them at all.
 
Keep them. If i need funds, i would rather sell other names if possible, or perharps even lease the name! isnt that a better alternative than to sell it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom