• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Wow - cv.ca is at 14K with almost 4 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my doubts as well Michael...

I tried for days to sell FF.ca for 18 and ended up selling @ 14. Not sure what the CV stands for that would make this that much more valuable than FF -- Canadians I know call it a "resume", not a CV.

is it for real or fake bids?
 
In england they call it CV. Many actually do say CV.

It's not worth 50k in my opinion...but you never know who is bidding.
 
Bidding is at $53,000 - RESERVE HAS BEEN MET!

Looks like another .ca record is going to be set here!
 
Wow I have way better ll.ca that I would let go for a 5th of that amount, These ll.ca just keep going op
 
cv.ca ended close to the last posted price above.

diploma.ca is extened, at 8k and reserve met.

income.ca is extended, at 21.2k and not met reserve.

I think this auction was a success, some good sales and bidders turned out for it. Next ones will probably get better...
 
Why can't i see the final prices?

How much did cv.ca go for?
 
cv.ca ended close to the last posted price above.

diploma.ca is extened, at 8k and reserve met.

income.ca is extended, at 21.2k and not met reserve.

I think this auction was a success, some good sales and bidders turned out for it. Next ones will probably get better...

nice, thanks
Did cv.ca sell?

btw, when is the next action I'll put some names :)
 
Who is this myid.ca ?

And why CIRA still does not let foreigners reg .ca?

Adam, do you know if anything will change regarding the restrictions?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom