• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wow, its been over a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
since I last visited good ol' DNF, how is everyone doing? :)
 
Didn't you retire on us once?
Laugh, yes I may have. But I was thinking last night of where I was going to get some extra christmas spending money, and I realized I still owned 7 domain names. So, I figured why not have a little more fun with the business.
 
Hey, I'm back too! Been just too busy on domain projects that have been leaving me sleep deprived (are they all that way?) Duck and Simon, good to see you guys. And welcome back NAS.

Wrapping up work on drop analysis software. Will be starting in a week or so on a feature for number domains that I promised a while back. Simon, may PM you for some feedback on the numbers domain feature if okay.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Hey, I'm back too! Been just too busy on domain projects that have been leaving me sleep deprived (are they all that way?) Duck and Simon, good to see you guys. And welcome back NAS.

Wrapping up work on drop analysis software. Will be starting in a week or so on a feature for number domains that I promised a while back. Simon, may PM you for some feedback on the numbers domain feature if okay.

Cheers,
BidNo

been down with flu, are we still on for Wed coffee? :)
 
been down with flu, are we still on for Wed coffee? :)

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Thursday's the plan but if you're still feeling bad we can move to the following Thursday. However do prop your eyes open and looks at tomorrow's list.
 
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Actually Thursday's the plan but if you're still feeling bad we can move to the following Thursday. However do prop your eyes open and looks at tomorrow's list.

LOL I did look at the list, been on computer all day but still battling the flu since last Friday.. Thursday is fine :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom