• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WTB generic .ca domains, $20k to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12252

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I just picked up a couple and I'm looking for more generic .ca domains

- generic 1-word .ca's only
- at least 30 uniques a month of type-in traffic
- please provide price or price range in PM

I'm looking for domains like car.ca etc.. pure generic.. I'm not looking for domains ending in "ing" or "ed".

Please send what you have available for sale via PM.

Thanks for your time, its greatly appreciated. I look forward to your PM :)

Regards,
Jarrod
 
Call me Thursday afternoon if you can and we can talk ... 1 800 465 1005 Just back from India!

LORENZO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom