• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

WTB: Your Travel Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
wasn't sure where to post this,

I'm starting a travel site to chronicle my travels, but also want to share other's experiences because I can't go everywhere. To get my site started I want to snag a few stories for each region of the world. The number next to the region is the number of articles I want. Looking for something interesting, not just facts you took from a book. Real experiences. I will pay $10 for each accepted entry. Not all will be accepted. If you can provide a picture you took at the destination then an extra $3 will be added.

Africa (3)
Asia (2)
Caribbean (1)
Central America (2)
Europe (1)
Middle East (2)
North America (1)
South America (2)
South Pacific (2)

I'd like entries from 300-750 words, but length really isn't the focus, it is the quality. If you don't like the amount offered, don't bother (working on a budget here).

Please communicate through PM.
 
If your interested in permanent travel links on a PR4 travel blog which is updated regularly, let me know.
 
go to ezinearticles.com and search for some free articles there. probably more articles than you need.
 
I have very intresting stories about Africa , Asia, Middle East and North America ...my stories will very biased though so want to make sure you want a story of a teenager who likes to have fun and is pretty much against racism? :D
 
You take stories about being kicked out of a far east country and told to never come again? :D
 
a great way to write off your travel expenses...good luck with the site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom