Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions ww2gaming.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Title: WW2Gaming.com

URL: http://www.ww2gaming.com

Description: WW2gaming.com is a niche website catering to the hot and emerging historical WWII game genre. The site covers the latest news, demos, downloads, cheats and more on current and upcoming WWII video games.

Notes: The site is written in MYSQL and pure CSS. There is a backend that you log into and post game info, titles, downloads, etc. Email/PM me for details on login info.

SEO: The site publishes to filenames of your choice (e.g. call-of-duty.shtml) and is PERFECT for your SEO needs. See http://www.ww2gaming.com/brothers-in-arms-earned-in-blood.shtml for example.

Age of Site: Started around late July 2005

Site Promotion: None, but a couple of links from messageboards and word of mouth.

Revenue: $11 in August, $5 in September – Adsense only

Traffic: 973 uniques, 2581 pageviews (August) ; 620 uniques, 1271 pageviews (September)

Search Engines: Googlebot and MSNboat visit the site everyday.

Indexed: 129 pages indexed in Google ; 25 pages indexed in MSN (keep in mind only about 130 pages make up the entire site currently). I am not sure about Yahoo!

Technical: All menus, columns, footer are INCLUDE pages. This makes it easy for you to update all pages dynamically.

Needs: The site still needs content for: CHEATS and ARTICLES page. A forum also needs to be installed (optional).

Reason for selling: Unfortunately, I urgently need cash for investment in another project.

Starting Price: $100
BIN: $500

PM or email with any questions!

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom