• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.a4g.net <- traffic name plus 5 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am listing this once more! I would like to see what your offers are for my domains. What you offer for one, or for all. If I like the offer, then I will sell it to you. Thanks!

www.a4g.net - Great traffic for doing no advertising at all! Averaging around 4 uniques a day. *Edit - the traffic is mostly North American, it has 2 related links from the states (check Alexa). From the stats the the previous owner showed me, this name gets in low XXX to mid XXX a month. a4g.com, org, co.uk, and com.uk are all taken. on top of that, two companies have names that include "a4g" in their names.

www.bullinvestment.net - bullinvestment.com just sold for high xx, and bull-investment.net is registered. I have minimal traffic, but it makes over a dollars a click due to its keywords on Namedrive. Investment has 423120 overture.

www.loanbizs.com - Minimal traffic. loanbiz.com plus many more endings are taken. Makes high click rate due to its keyword loan with an overture in 7 digits.

www.our-host.com - *Edit - Steady traffic, averaging 2 views a day. No clue where the traffic is comming from! ourhost.com, net, org, biz, and a few others are all taken. expired name, and is potentially sought after! Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.aimforcash.com - My oldest domain name that I think is around 2 years. Few hits, not the best name, unless your looking for it ;). Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.terrorinlondon.info - Lastly, I won this name, and if you could find any use for it, I will be happy with one dollar!

I am accepting all offers. Thanks... Nicolas
 
NAS135 said:
www.a4g.net - Great traffic for no advertising done! Averaging around 4 uniques a day. The traffic is coming from somewhere in Asia as this used to be... I guess some sort of Asian web site. From the stats the the previous owner showed me, this name gets in low XXX to mid XXX a month. a4g.com, org, co.uk, and com.uk are all taken. on top of that, two companies have names that include "a4g" in their names.

I wouldn't call 100-120 uniques/month "great," especially if its Asian traffic.
I will offer $10 paypal
 
Replied to your post via PM bob.
 
Still available.
Some of them are getting strong traffic... I do not know where it is comming from. If you want traffic stats, I can show you.
Pending a sale of 900$ for bullinvestment.net - anyone want to go higher?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom