Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed www.credit-card-applications-now.com FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www-credit-card-applications-now.com

Welcome I would like to take this moment to tell you this is NOT a GET RICH QUICK website. This website DOES require some innovation, time, and work. The website can't run itself you must invest your time in marketing and advertising the site in order to be profitable. With that said lets move on to the details of this amazing website.

www.credit-card-applications-now.com has been profitable in its first 2 weeks! We have had over $250.00 worth of "approvals" and $100.00 profits via google adsense "proof upon request". The reason I am selling this site is it was more less something I was going to do for fun. I own a mustang performance shop and really have no time to market this site the way it should be marketed. Its pretty amazing that in 2 weeks time I made $350.00 with absolutely no marketing other than "some" google adwords ads.

How does it work?
We use an affiliate program provider to offer credit cards applications for everyone from students to businesses. When a credit card application is filled out and approved from our website we earn a commission. Commissions vary from card to card but are generally between $18.00 and $42.00 per approval. You also get paid for your google adsense ads running at the bottom of the website. We made over $100.00 in only 2 weeks time off these ads alone!

How do you get paid?
You can setup for a direct deposit into your bank account OR you can have them send you a check for your commission earnings. You can view your earnings online in your account at any point in time to keep up with the amount of money you have made from commissions.

Why did you choose such a long website name?
If you type in "credit card" or "chase card" or anything credit card related you will see that the #1-#10 hits show up with "hyphens" in the name. The reason we chose a hyphenated domain name is that we plan to do alot of SEO to the site in order to increase the chances of getting our site on the first page of listings. Getting on the first page of googles listings for "credit card" would be an instant money maker and FREE advertising!

WHAT DO I GET WITH MY PURCHASE?
1: Complete ownership of www.credit-card-applications-now.com domain name
2: Complete ownership of the website
3: Support until you understand how this is works.
4: My google adwords "keywords" so that you are sure to get some good results from google

If your looking to make some extra money the credit card industry is the way to go! Your customers pay nothing and you make money. What could possibly be better? All they have to do is just fill out an application and if they are approved you make up to $42.00 per approval. Its really simple but will require that you market it to really see its full potential. The site made $350.00 in only 2 weeks with MINOR AND I DO MEAN MINOR work for marketing. This would equate to $700/mo and $8,400.00/year. Our price is BELOW half of a years profits on the WORST the site could do. If you were to put any time into this you could easily tripe the profits or do even better!

PM or Call with offers. I am not looking to give it away. You can see it makes money and is fairly easy to generate a nice second income with this website. I am looking to get no less than $1,000.00 US Dollars.

Questions? feel free to call anytime at 601 488 1062 and ill help you with anything you need help with
thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this a template site? Do you have an admin area? How many different affililiate programs are you part of?

Link to traffic stats? ...I think that's required here.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are part of only 1 affiliate program there is no need for 2 or 3 of them as they all have the same card offers pretty much.
The site does have an admin area that is very nice. Its easy to edit featured cards and specials etc... as well as the banners on the sides of the site.

Ill have the link for traffic stats up in a few.
thanks

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this a template site?

You need to answer that.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow.

With no incoming links, traffic, OVT, or pagerank; I'd say that kind of income is quite impressive.

And, to save time: When you try to say there is traffic, let's just assume I said "ok."

-Wesley

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom